Travelling is my passion. I have been through over 20 different countries - I lost count after my fourth trip to Europe. As long as the number exceeds my age, I'm satisfied.

I'm an avid backpacker. I don't just want to see the world. I want to experience it.

I travel in a unique way. I have climbed the Great Wall of China in snow, worked on a farm in Normandy, France, and volunteered at an orphanage in Bali, Indonesia.

Backpackers are constantly sharing information, stories, and advice. I'm not doing this because I make money off of it (which I don't) or because I think I know it all (which I definitely don't).

I am simply doing this because it's what I love to do. Enjoy!




Monday 9 July 2012

Pioneer Ranch 2012


Alright, so maybe it wasn't technically "traveling", but living and working 6 hours from home at a summer camp just outside of Rocky Mountain House called for some wild adventures. From horse back riding and canoeing to hiking and rock climbing, I was extremely blessed to spend 2 months with incredible staff members in one of the most beautiful parts of Canada I have ever visited. I captured a few moments of our rowdy activities on tape, including (but not limited to) getting thrown in the lake on my 20th birthday, canoeing down the North Sask, learning how to solo on Crimson Lake, and starting an epic mud fight in a bog containing much more than mud. Ick. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment