Travelling is my passion. I have been through over 20 different countries - I lost count after my fourth trip to Europe. As long as the number exceeds my age, I'm satisfied.

I'm an avid backpacker. I don't just want to see the world. I want to experience it.

I travel in a unique way. I have climbed the Great Wall of China in snow, worked on a farm in Normandy, France, and volunteered at an orphanage in Bali, Indonesia.

Backpackers are constantly sharing information, stories, and advice. I'm not doing this because I make money off of it (which I don't) or because I think I know it all (which I definitely don't).

I am simply doing this because it's what I love to do. Enjoy!




Monday 20 August 2012

I am happy here.

I love to look back and remember, but I can't lose focus of where I'm going - or, more importantly, where I am.
Courtney and I had a wonderful, crazy four-week adventure through 5 different beautiful countries.  This video sums it up, but how can you condense one month into 5 minutes?  Regardless, watch and enjoy a brief depiction of our wild Eurotrip:



No comments:

Post a Comment